17 March 2008

Catching up.

Well hopefully it will work this time! I have been doing lots of layouts and working outside my comfort zone. Even used gold embossing on one! I have been trying to use up unused stash esp after reading Shimelles blog (http://www.shimelle.com/ type special paper into search bar). I am trying, honest, to stick to my resolution about only buying new after using old.

Much to my brothers delight, I am a big Anne of Green Gables fan and being the 100yr anniversary of this book they have brought out a prelude. I rarely buy a book new out prefering to wait for paperback but this I did! (The only other one i've bought in hardback was the Harry Potters.) Now I am waiting for the film to come out. (http://www.anneofgreengables.com/)
A great film I watched yest Arthur and Invisibles wholesome family fun. Loved it. Highly recommended.

My new QK dies arrived today. Eliza mini font, a favourite and can't believe it at my house, also the LE dumper truck Rev die, plus the rainbow. Wish they would bring this out in a Rev sized die.

I am going to try and post my completed albums as a sidebar but baby steps! Tata for now.

No comments: