3 November 2008

Quickutz CC folders

These are my new (homemade) magnetic storage folders. The top one contains Merry & Bright alphabet, the bottom one contains Fiesta alphabet.
 I made them using thick card, 12x12 scrapbooking sheets in contrasting colours and "strong" magnetic sheets 6x4" (I was lucky enough to find mine in the sale at Hobbycraft after peeling off the vinyl backing, adding double sided tape to edges, they stuck very securely!).
The fastenings are Basic Grey magnetic snaps.
I upgraded the orginal folder made in an earlier post because the magnetic paper was too lightweight to hold the letters securly. Also had made the fastening using velcro squares but the snaps are definately more secure and discreet.
I am going to add a title to each folder but, hey one thing at a time LOL

No comments: