2 March 2009

Something really different:

I am still trying to be more experimental with my layouts using new techniques, old stash and things found around the home.
For the background effect, I wanted to tone the green down, I painted an electrical envelope with red acrylic paint and then pressed it onto the card.
I have also used an old dictionary and some stickers from Paperchase. The title has been made up from random letters.
The photos aren't great quality (really should find out how to use a camera properly!) and had alot of background clutter so I have cut them out and then mounted them onto a light card so they didn't get lost. For a final touch I used a nail file to "age" the edges of the card.
I wanted the layout to reflect my sons cheeky side and like him be busy and fun.
I love the result, hope you do.

1 comment:

Househund said...

love this layout.. it's different. and looks really fun...
Charlie certainly looks as if he enjoyed the camera work ..lol