31 October 2009

LITTLE BRO wants, BIG BRO gives.

This layout came together quite quickly, I made it for 2 reasons: 1) I had a new stamp and 2) I had a QK font (Moxie) in big and small.
It is a bit of a mumble jumble layout, it uses the above and QK embossing folder, embellishments from a magazine, letter stickers, hand stitching and lastly 2 of the same photos.
This photo is my wallpaper on the computer, it shows closeness, trust, how they adore each other and a strong bond between them.
I love the vest Alfie is wearing but it has already gone into the keepsake box and when I look at it realise how much he has grown and so quickly :(
I have alot of layouts to post over next few days as finally photographed my older layouts. They were made when I couldn't sleep after the 4am feed and my days had more hours but now we are back to the school walk I tend to rest when woken at 4 (and many other times!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is brotherly love. Lovely layout of two of my favourite boys. From Katie xx

Househund said...

You can just see how much Alfie Loves Charlie... Big Brother is so good with him.
Another great L/O.. I love the shadows on the pictures.