6 December 2009

VOUCHER WALLETS

I brought a couple of vouchers this year and wanted to make them more Christmasy and seem like a present. Hope they like them.
The paper is double sided,
Message card have been saving for a special occasion for many years!
The little reindeer is from last years Paperchase collection.
I will definately be making more of these.

Thank you everyone for Charlies birthday wishes. He loves reading the blog so was really pleased.

8 THINGS:
1.Charlie has his 10th Birthday.
2. He had a theatre group come and perform at school.
3. He had a mufti day.
4. Alfie and I had horrid colds.
5. Alfie got his 6th tooth today.
6.He was brought a My 1st Christmas top. (thank you Jayne & Olivia)
7.Postman brought our first Christmas cards.
8.Watched Marley & Me, I admit I cried, good family film.

Have a good weekend :)

No comments: