20 June 2010

HAPPY FATHERS DAY...

We may be bias but we have the BESTEST Dad in our house.
Hope you enjoyed your day XXX

SOME CRAFTY BITS:
Charlies school has princess/story book themed summer fair weekend coming. For lucky dip stall they fill cups...used to be jam jars but health & safety...with tiny items. I made some mini notebooks:
Following online video learnt how to bind notebooks with simple stitching, so quick, easy and fun;

And because I need some: BOOKMARKS:
These are so quick and simple to make, hardest part was which paper to pick:
How cute does he look sitting on my page:

Thanks for looking :)
Hope you all had good weekend.

3 comments:

Househund said...

Wow I'm impressed...
Those little princess notebooks are amazing.. Well Done You
and you certainly won't loose your page with those bookmarks
Please pass the tutorial I'd love to give them a go!

xxRosxx

kelly said...

love the bookmarks so cute!

Sarah Lou said...

Those bookmarks are so super cute!!!!!! I love the lil doggy!!