1 September 2010

More notebooks and Catch up...

These ones are mini;
 
 
Small shrink plastic button:
 
-------------------------------
Last day of school hols today :(
Charlie had a go at shrink plastic.
This is his own creation, inspired by my t-shirt.
Might make into a magnet or keyring :)
----------------------------
Busy weekend was had:
Creche (which worked at on and off for last 6 years) has closed:
Here is Kaylee, she was the last staff member :(
-------------------------
Saturday we went to Skegness:
Rare family photo:
The boys and their favourite things:
Fast Cars-This little lad just climbed into one of the car rides at the arcade...
Food-This gorgeous lad looking cute with Charlie poking through...Haha...
We actually went with Toni but no photo of her on my camera :(

Busy weekend but all fun, ready for tomorrow back to the old routine...

3 comments:

Jacc said...

LOVE the fishy notebook! Very cool. They all look brilliant! You should be very proud x

Annalisa said...

What a wonderful, happy, cheerful post. I love it;

Love those mini notebooks, so colourful!Would love to buy one,
I think I could collect them :)

Secondly, your family pics just look wonderful as always!
You're a lovely family and you seem to enjoy these last days of holidays. Soon school will start here too, and I know there won't be much time to dedicate to my hobbies- just cooking, but will use some older posts of the summer during the autumn because I won't have the time I would like to.

Great post and sad to hear that Creche has closed :(
I wish you all the best to you, dear Lorna.

Annalisa

Househund said...

So sorry where have I been all this time.
Where to start.
Charlie.. looks good enough to eat in the doughnut.
Do you think Alfie is going to be a racing driver? lol
Great family photo.. there a L/O there somewhere.
The shrink plastic button looks great.. the note book look great.. I love your choise of material