27 October 2010

Whats been happening....

Alfie found a new place to play with his cars....
...he also helped me while taking photos...
...Charlie has been making BOTs all by himself :0)
...Alfie has been learning that not all animals are to be treated as huge dogs :0)

*been learning that it's not easy to mount stamping up stamps (grrr, mental note: buy the ones with pre cut rubber)...
*have been busy Christmas shopping...
*checking out senior schools for Charlie...
*had forgotten how scary it was when you children have night frights...
*saw an amazing show, put on my by brothers dance school: the talent shown by these guys blew me away: http://www.starlightdance.net/
*Currently enjoying half term

Off to check out the blogs that I have (head hung in shame) neglected recently.
Have good week :0)

2 comments:

nimnam said...

what a cutie pie alfie is, he looks like he's being soooooo gentle with george :-) bless him
and charlies bots are very very good!!!! he'll have his own folksy shop b4 u know it lol!!!!

Househund said...

Oh look there's my favourite rabbit... he's so cute.
I think you've going to have to face it Lorna..
Alfie is always going to be right where it's happening lol
I don't think he's going to be one that shy's away.
He kinda reminds me of a news reader on tv.. Alfie is the person in the background walking past then stops and looks. lol
Well done Charlie.. your Bot looks amazing.
Can't believe you've started your Christmas shopping and I have yet to lift a finger ahhhhhhh Panic!