24 February 2008

Todays layout.

I actually made 2 layouts this weekend but as one has another person on I am waiting for their permission before posting.
I am in process of redoing my baby album, the old self adhesive album they were in has started to ruin them. Not acid free in those days!!!

This layout is a memory from my childhood days: I always wanted a Sasha doll after seeing my Aunties. Unfortunately they were very expensive then stopped being made. I finally got my first one in 1999. They are now collectors dolls. This layout includes the original catalogue from 1983, which I was allowed to keep and read alot when I was younger!
The fonts are QK UC Merry, LC Eliza. The paper is DCWV. The heart and word wish in lower right corner is magic motif wording and foil. The journalling hasn't come out clear (but I like that as keeps it personal.)

Went craft shopping with Helen yesterday and spent more than her for a change! Ended up spending too much as usual but did get some lovely patterned papers. Got an Xcut butterfly die as it's so pretty. Was really pleased as it cuts in the REV. (The way the Xcut dies are made is similar to Bosskut.)
Back to the old routine tomorrow. Half term has gone so quick, hate it when it's over as school see more of my son than I do. We were all off together this time and it's been great week. Had alot of fun.

No comments: