18 June 2008

PHOTO POSE:

This is Charlies new photo pose: "Call me"!!

Do you remember Ladybird books?? Well if so check out this site:
http://www.ladybirdprints.com/index.php
It brings back many memories. Keep thinking if I can have one will I choose...
Waterstones have also brought out some notebooks with ladybird book covers on the front and back. I really want one but do I need one....

Hopefully this weekend I WILL get some scrapping done. I have some projects lined up. I also have to start Charlies school album. I am trying to make Thank You cards at the mo but I am not a cardmaker, scrapping is my comfort zone.

1 comment:

Househund said...

Charlie looks so grown up in his school tie...
Great Job on the bug.. wish they were all as friendly looking as that...
Keep blooging..
I might just start one myself!!!
If I ever figure it out