Here, at last, are the pages of Charlies Dressing Up Album:
I have cut the letters (QK Fiesta) out of tissues paper to give a ghostly effect!!!
For this page I have used my favourite technique of the moment, painting bubble wrap! The font is QK sunshine.
Such a simple yet striking layout. Used QK Merry & Bright alpha.
The alphabet used is QK Eliza.
I handcut the headband and the clothing is the QK body die (finally used it after 2 years LOL), the alphas are: sunshine and blossom.
Used a variety of textures on this page, felt being a favourite of the moment and the bandages are cotton tape.
Again used cotto tape to help wording pop! The script paper has been patiently waiting to be used for a LONG time!!
I have saved this material sticker for a special layout and this was it! The peek a boo bunny QK die was present from a friend has is my most used die at the moment.
Lastly, a page which uses scraps and nothing else. The dog card is an old playing card.
Thanks for looking.
100 Day Project Update: Faces 35 - 49
4 hours ago