24 September 2009

Cards.

After all the illness it's back to craft.
Yesterday was Mother in Laws birthday so we made cards.
This first one is The Boys own work:
The hearts were handcut, butterfly drawn, papers picked all by him.
The next card has my favourite embellishments:
I started by cutting a scalloped edge (using a pritt stick lid), sticking a flower paper on the inside of the card.
American Crafts double sided paper was used to cut the butterflies.
Using a mini punch I cut 6 (3 of each colour).
Using Cuttlebug die I cut 2 large butterflies and embossed one with swiss dots embossing folder.
I glued the embossed one flat onto the card, top one I folded the wings up and glued to the card by the body.
Stickles were dotted onto each scallop, the word MUM is a rub-on.
Inside the stamp Birthday wishes and butterfly kisses was used on a pink strip.
Voila!!!
The colours look a bit garish and don't actually do the finished card justice.

1 comment:

Househund said...

I think it looks lovely.. and I love Pink and Green together one of my fav's colour combinations
It's so good to see you making cards.. and using your dies

Your putting me to shame!