16 January 2010

I felt it needed a little something!



When this layout had been completed I felt it looked empty down the left side.
The changes had already been made before the blog post had been completed.
I am alot happier BUT after reading the nice comments I do feel guilty.
I like white space on my layouts but for some reason when they are full of colour I have to fill them!

My collection already had a butterfly punch then Christmas brought me a 6-in-1 punch with exactly the same  design but smaller, the suprise was they are different brands. I couldn't wait to use them together.
 The circle patterned paper has been used to link all the embellishments, it doesn't show great in this picture but the wings have been gently folded so they actually appear 3D in real life.
The Oh Happy Day embellishment has also been layered.

I can understand that not everyone will like the changes so I hope it doesn't put you off coming back!!

1 comment:

Househund said...

I like the changes.. it seems as if Alfie is looking at the butterfies...
I often go back and chance things on my L/O but have a rule that after a year.. I must leave it alone