1 May 2010

About time did a family update:

Well...what's been happening in our household...nothing exciting...
I have started a (serious) get fit plan for 6 weeks, I'm laughing even as I type...
Alfie has taken climbing to olympic levels, it's the settee now...
He has started Gymbabes and LOVES it...Last week he was crawling along a bench meant for the older children...
He has 2 back teeth...
Charlie got extra sticker and house point from Maths teacher for trying hard...
And praise from his teacher...
He is going to museum on Wed to learn about Greeks...
He made the yummiest mini pizzas for the first time, definately be eating more of these...
Had a friend to sleep for first time, they were so good and will be doing this again...
The sun is shining which means the ants are visiting...
I have started Family History again...
I watched UP, brilliant film, I didn't let my boys down I did cry and even with Charlies friend in house...

Couple of recent Alfie snaps:
He loves playing with spoons and ball, deep in thought as if trying to fit them together.

To prove his toughness he attempts to take on geese.
 I took photo not realising he would crawl straight towards them and so fast!!!
(No children or geese were harmed)

Has anyone scrapped for National Scrapbooking Day?
I wanted some photo paper refills but couldn't find any locally :(
Check this out, it's gorgeous:
Declan, send me a photo of your ghosts and will put them on the blog:)

Well, enjoy your Bank Holiday and will be back soon :)

1 comment:

Househund said...

Oh Alfie your so swwwweeeetttt
Not sure if he's chasing the geese because he's hungry or just want's to say hello. What a great photo!
Love reading your updates..Don't know why you were laughing about your six week get fit plan... lol but mine only ever lasts a day.