1 March 2008

Great day! Ready for spring.

The weather today has been gorgeous, it really lifts your spirits and you know spring is on the way.
For the past week we have been moving furniture around and it's been hard work but worth it in the end. I love the changes, rooms feel bigger and had chance to give the place a good spring clean.

Most importantly I finally get to hang this:

This was my sons comforter and it's one of the most important things in the world to me.


For my 30th birthday a good friend had it framed for me, it was tense period knowing it wasn't in my possession LOL but worth it.

Another happy note after last weeks mishap of the disk which contained all our photos coming up blank, I have been searching through (many) memory cards and managed to retrieve the photos from my sons 2006 birthday. Those and a few others so that has cheered me up.
I don't even care that the washing machine leaked all over the new flooring in the back room.

No comments: