Well how has 2010 been so far??
It has been a while since my last post but alot has been happening in my household and here is a quick catch up:
1. We all suffered a sickness bug over Christmas except Alfie he had a poorly ear (requiring antibiotics)
2. Alfie now claps his hands.
3. He now climbs.
4. He now pulls himself up to standing on any object he can (nervously chattering while doing so) if he can't pull himself up he climbs over it.
5. We now have baby gates fitted.
6. Have donated his pogo centre to a local play centre.
7. New school term started.
8. Charlie got 30/35 in a recent spelling test and now moved up a group.
9. We have had more snow.
10. I realised I do have a competitive streak when playing on the Wii.
11. Have actually tidied my craft table so you can now see the cloth and the legs are no longer bowing.
12. Been given a blog award, which I will post later today...Thank you so much Annalisa :)
THE BOYS CHILLING WITH THEIR FAVOURITE PEOPLE - EACH OTHER...
Wishing you all good health and happiness for 2010 and will be back soon.