4 July 2010

Layout from the weekend...

This is a scraplift of Fun in the Sun by Emma Bryan, which features in Scrapbook Magazine (issue 47) Scraplift Challenge:
...i'm not into the banner craze which is going round at the minute, so I changed mine into pizzas by cutting triangle shapes and curling the straight edge. Instead of sunshine I made a heart. Clouds have become pizza linked embellishments. Used blue button to match background paper, the others link to a cheese and tomato pizza.

Materials used:
Flair designs: Pizza paper.
Journalling page: Fancy Pants.
Yellow letters: Thickers.
buttons.

Story:
We treated Charlie to pick tea, after good work. Alfie had his pizza chopped up and in his highchair. BUT if you leave a slice unattended and get yourself a drink...your brother will eat it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Good choice Alfie a clear favorite for me too.
From, Katie xx

Sarah Lou said...

Lol that sounds like my house, if you leave anything unattended your brother will get it!! Love teh pizza dangles!! its so bright and fun

Househund said...

A boy after my own heart..
Great Picture.. Great L/O
Really like the way you've mixed up your fonts..
Note to myself I need to more of this.